At Massage.co.uk, we take great care in safeguarding the privacy of your personal information by following responsible information handling
- What information does Massage.co.uk collect?
- Does Massage.co.uk share my personally identifiable information with
- How does Massage.co.uk secure the information collected?
- Does Massage.co.uk collect information from children?
- Does this policy cover other sites linked from Massage.co.uk?
- Who may I contact if I have questions or concerns about the privacy or security
of my information?
What information does Massage.co.uk collect?
We do not require you to create an account or share any personally identifiable information in order to use our site. However, we do collect some nonpersonally identifiable information automatically. Further, solely at your option, you can choose to share some contact information with us.
Information Collected Automatically Massage.co.uk does NOT automatically collect personally identifiable information from your computer when you browse our site. We automatically collect some non-personally identifiable information about your visit, including the operating system and browser you are using, as well as the date, time, and pages you visit. Collecting this information helps us design the site to suit your
needs. When you request a page from our site, our servers log your current IP address. An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a unique string of numbers that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems and to gather demographic information and measure traffic to the site. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information about you. Massage.co.uk also allows third party partners to place session cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information such as aggregate use statistics for internal evaluation of the site. See below for additional information on cookies. Information You Provide to Us (Optionally) We obtain personally identifiable information about you if you elect to send an inquiry to us through the ‘contact us’ section of our website, or subscribe to our newsletter or marketing emails. Please note that this information is only used to communicate with you regarding your inquiry or request for a newsletter (See Choice/Opt-Out for preference options). The types of personally identifiable information we ask you to provide may include the following:
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- E-mail address
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you may opt-out of receiving it by following the instructions included in each newsletter, or you may write to us via email (support@Massage.co.uk)or by post to
Attn: Newsletter Unsubscribe,
116 kings road,
London sw3 4tx
You may not opt-out of receiving email acknowledgements and responses to customer support or media inquiries. Information From/About Friends or Family From time to time, we will host promotions, surveys, sweepstakes, and contests on our web site. We will use the personally identifiable information collected for these promotions only to communicate with you about the event and to notify the winners. We will also allow you to invite a friend to vote when you register for some contests. We will send a one-time email to the friend inviting them to visit the site to vote during the contest. We only store these third party email addresses for purposes of sending these types of emails.
Does Massage.co.uk share my personally identifiable information with others?
Massage.co.uk does NOT share information that we have about you with anyone, except as required by law. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade
personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Cookies are small files that are downloaded onto a user’s computer when they visit a website.
- Enabling customers to use online “Shopping Basket” functionality (rather than having to make each purchase individually)
- Improving the on-site user experience, by giving the site’s webmasters visibility of online traffic through their site
- Improving the targeting of online advertising, like banner adverts, so users are more likely to see adverts which are relevant to them
- Allowing advertisers to pay online publishers on a performance basis It is important to remember that cookies do not give webmasters access to your computer. We can only ever see information that you choose to share with us. There are two types of cookies which are used: session based cookies and persistent cookies. Session based cookies are deleted from your computer as soon as you close your web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer until they are deleted or they expire. Persistent cookies will have different expiry dates depending on its function. This is known as the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie.
Using your web browser settings you can choose whether to accept or decline cookies. As a rule most browsers are set to accept cookies as default but this can be manually modified. Doing this will, however, limit the ways you can use some sites and may prevent you from completing purchases.
Choice/Opt-out We want our users to have the best possible experience on Massage.co.uk. To ensure this and to allow for full use of our
Enabling Cookies on Your Device
To enable cookies please follow the instructions on your preferred browser (please note that if you use more than one browser/device you will need to change to your desired settings on each one). Accepting cookies is a condition of using Massage.co.uk. Should you disable cookies we cannot guarantee or predict how our website will perform during your visit.
Third Party Cookies
Some of the cookies on Massage.co.uk are set up on behalf of our third party suppliers. This is part of the process that allows us to offer you this
How does Massage.co.uk secure the information collected?
Massage.co.uk has security measures in place and takes reasonable precautions to protect against the loss, misuse, and unauthorised access of your personal information under our control. To help us accomplish this, we adopt the following procedures:
- Employ internal access controls to ensure that the only people who see your information are those with a need to do so to perform their official duties.
- Train relevant personnel on our privacy and security measures.
- Regularly back up the information we collect online to insure against loss.
- Use technical controls to secure the information we collect online as appropriate, including but not limited to: encryption, firewalls and password protections.
- Periodically test our security procedures to ensure personnel and technical compliance.
We use reasonable measures to ensure that all credit card applications listed with Massage.co.uk use a Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) connection.
Provided you are using a SSL enabled browser, your information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet when you apply for a credit card at the issuer’s website. You will know you are in secure mode when the padlock or key icon in the lower right-hand or left-hand corner of the computer screen appears in the locked position. You will usually only see this icon only when you are filling out an application. In addition, when accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from “http” to “https”. We are not responsible for the security of data transmitted from your computer to any issuer or other thirdparty website. For more information on security, please read our Site Security policy.
Does Massage.co.uk collect information from children?
At Massage.co.uk, we are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information
online from children under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any personal information
through our website without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
Does this policy cover other sites linked from Massage.co.uk?
This policy covers our online practices and does not apply to any third party sites, including card issuers or other sites that may be linked from our website. We encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those other sites to learn how they collect and use information about you.
Who may I contact if I have questions or concerns about the privacy or security of my information?
To report any known or suspected privacy or security breaches or if you do not feel your concerns have been addressed in our privacy statement, feel free to contact us. You may contact us in the following ways:
By mail at
116 kings road
London sw3 4tx
Because Massage.co.uk will continue to implement new technologies and improve the services and features we provide, this policy is subject to
submitted to us online. If you wish to do this, please email us at email@example.com You may ask us to make changes to the information provided by you and/or held about you to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. You may also request that we delete your personal information from our records. You acknowledge that any information you provide to us will be held on our computers and may be accessed for the purposes outlined in this policy or for other purposes approved by you.